FELLOWSHIP GRANT FORMS
Welcome doctoral candidate women!
Below find all forms you need for the Soroptimist Founder Region Fellowship Grant. We are looking forward to reading about your projects.
Click links below to view forms:
**All PDF forms can be filled in on-line if opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader**
Open form in Adobe Acrobat Reader > Tools > Fill-In & Sign
- On-Line Fill-in Fellowship Grant Application
- Fellowship Grant Application Form to PRINT
- Fellowship Expense Form:
- Open form in the Chrome browser
- Type in in all data, but the totals will not show
- Print the form and fill in the rest of the information
- Open the form and download it to your computer
- Go to your Download folder and open the form in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- In Adobe Acrobat Reader > Tools > Fill-In & Sign
- Type in all the data you can
- Print the form and then fill in your totals and sign it
- Scan all printed forms and email to: FRF President
- Any Questions? Contact: FRF President
Founder Region Fellowship offers grants to women:
- enrolled in graduate schools within the boundary of Founder Region
- who have advanced to candidacy
- who are entering into the last year of their doctoral programs
Grant requirements are:
- Competition is open to any outstanding graduate woman who is working toward a doctoral degree, preferably in the last year of study but permissibly during the last two years provided she has advanced to candidacy.
- International students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a graduate school within Founder Region; including the Northern California counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Solano, Sonoma, the State of Hawaii, and the U. S. territories of Guam and The Marianas.
- Candidates must submit to the FRF President a completed application with all supporting materials (as described in the application).
- Applications must be emailed no later than January 15.
- Forms are available:
- on this website
- through the dean of the applicant’s graduate school
- by emailing the FRF President
- Candidates considered for final selection must appear for a personal interview on one of the applicable dates below.
- Candidates abroad on these dates may be accommodated for their interview via live video call or other means.
- Dates for personal interviews:
- March , 2019 (Hawaii)
- March, 2019 (California)
- The awards are announced and formally presented in May at the annual Founder Region Spring Conference: May 3-5, 2019.