FELLOWSHIP GRANT FORMS
Welcome doctoral candidate women!
This website is currently being updated. To obtain the 2022 Fellowship Grant Application packet, please contact Fellowship President Cheryl Poncini at FounderRegionFellowship2022@outlook.com
Founder Region Fellowship offers grants to women:
- enrolled in graduate schools within the boundaries of Founder Region
- who have advanced to candidacy
- who are entering into the last year of their doctoral programs
Grant requirements are:
- Competition is open to any outstanding graduate woman who is working toward a doctoral degree, preferably in the last year of study but permissibly during the last two years provided she has advanced to candidacy.
- International students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a graduate school within Founder Region; including the Northern California counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Solano, Sonoma, the State of Hawaii, and the U. S. Territories of Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands..
- Candidates must submit to the FRF President a completed application with all supporting materials (as described in the application).
- Applications must be emailed no later than January 11.
- Forms are available:
- on this website
- through the dean of the applicant’s graduate school
- by emailing 2022FellowshipAwards@gmail.com
- Candidates considered for final selection must appear for a personal interview on one of the applicable dates below.
- Candidates abroad on these dates may be accommodated for their interview via live video call or other means.
- Dates for personal interviews:
- March 4 & 5, 2022
- March 11&12, 2022
- The awards are announced and formally presented in May at the annual Founder Region Spring Conference: April 29, 2022.